Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Burr Oak Acorns are Here to Send to You!


My sister and I are gathering acorns for a fundraiser this year.
We are only charging a couple dollars over cost of envelope and postage. If you are interested they
are selling them at:
http://waldorftv.weebly.com/earthsessions-with-sofi.html

We will be taking orders for the next month and will send orders out
on October 1st, 15th, and 23rd.

We will love to get your orders! The picture above is of my sister and I working as fairies at the local Renaissance Festival. We like to work together - sometimes! - Love Sofi

1 comment:

  1. If you have a photograph of any acorn crafts, let me know. I'm currently assembling an article with links for acorn and buckeye crafts/activities at Des Moines Examiner dot com.

    ReplyDelete