Today I had my first actual store. I sold one mermaid and met a lot of people and gave a lot of people my website name. A fiber artist named Wendy came to talk to me. I showed the lady from the Alpaca farm what I made with her alpacas (she has a booth behind us). I made my own sign to go with the store. A lot of people looked at the mermaids and asked questions.
Follower Alert - New BLOG address
-
This BLOG is now located at:
http://thebearthinstitute.memberlodge.com/Default.aspx?pageId=644360
To see recent posts and get updated please sign up at the...
16 years ago

I think it is so wonderful that you are making and selling things at your age. It took me 27 years before I sold anything other than lemonade:) Having your own blog is no easy task either. My 10yo daughter Lydia has one too, you can find hers at: www.earthchildcreations.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete